New core/version 0.3

News from administrators.
beannaich

Re: New core/version 0.3

Post by beannaich » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:21 pm

Nintendo Maniac 64 wrote:EDIT 2: Just tried with a modern game (AM2R) and the Alt+Spacebar thing is not an issue at all.
No hot key is an issue if it's properly overridden. Coding standards and practices have improved a lot in recent years. Can we please start new topics for these kinds of things? This topic is currently 30 (EDIT: 31) pages long, and was originally meant as an announcement of a new core. We're now talking about control schemes.

MarathonMan
Site Admin

Re: New core/version 0.3

Post by MarathonMan » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:31 pm

beannaich wrote:No hot key is an issue if it's properly overridden. Coding standards and practices have improved a lot in recent years. Can we please start new topics for these kinds of things?
This, again and again. The input, backport-ed core, etc. are all supposed to be entirely temporary and were requested as a means of determining compatability and progress of the new core. I banged them out in short order -- they're by no means complete, nor do I want to spend a lot of time working on input when I don't have the RSP/RDP done.
beannaich wrote:This topic is currently 30 (EDIT: 31) pages long, and was originally meant as an announcement of a new core. We're now talking about control schemes.
I agree on this as well (though, much of it is probably my fault :lol:). Anyways... topic locked.